Wednesday, June 1, 2022

TMI Tag

 Hey guys ! Since you don't really know me I think I should do the Too Much Information Tag. I hope you enjoy it :)


1: What are you wearing? Leggins with a plain grey t-shirt.
2: Ever been in love? Yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No
4: How tall are you?  5’7
5: How much do you weigh? I don't like talk about it because I'm triyng to lose weigh right now but I'm gonna do it and tell you that i'm currently 236 lbs.
6: Any tattoos? Yes I have one. It’s a infinity sign with family write in it.
7: Any piercings? Just my ears.
8: OTP? I have so much OTP! I can’t choose !! I'm gonna go with Pacey and Joey since I'm rewatching Dawson'S Creek right now.
9: Favorite show? Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite for sure.
10: Favorite bands? Imagine Dragons, AJR, OneRepublic, Coldplay...
11: Something you miss? Summer .. I can't wait to go to the beach, swim and juste relax outside.
12: Favorite song? At this moment it’s she's all i wanna be by Tate McRae
13: How old are you? 27
14: Zodiac sign? Virgo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? He have to make me laugh.
16: Favorite Quote? I can’t choose ! 
17: Favorite actor? Josh Hutcherson since I saw Bridge To Terabithia when I was young. But Tom Holland is not far behind..
18: Favorite color? Yellow and Purple
19: Loud music or soft? Loud!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? In my room …?
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15-20 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No and I will probably lose if I did.
24: Turn on? Confidence
25: Turn off? Arrogance
26: The reason I made a Blog? Because I love reading bookblog post and watching Booktubers so I thought that I could make a blog too!
27: Fears? I have a lot of fear ! Spider, Height, Bridge ( I know it’s weird but everytime I pass on a bridge I have images of it falling down.. I cant explain it) and there’s more.
28: Last thing that made you cry? I watch The fault in our stars 2 days ago I don’t think I need to explain why I cried.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Like 1 hours ago to my mom :)
30: Meaning behind your blog Name? My friends calls me Noomi and it's a book blog soo bookish noomi made sens.
31: Last book you read? The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo... it was soo good! One of my favorite book know!
32: The book you’re currently reading? They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera
33: Last show you watched? The Circle Season 4
34: Last person you talked to? My mom 1 hour ago
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My best friend
36: Favorite food? Everything with blueberry.
37: Place you want to visit? England or just anywhere in Europe
38: Last place you were?  Miami 
39: Do you have a crush? No.
40: Last time you kissed someone? A month ago
41: Last time you were insulted? I don’t know…
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Orange
43: What instruments do you play? I have tried to play piano when I was younger.
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? A necklace that my grandfather gave me.
45: Last sport you played? I go swim a lot at the pool. I love water !
46: Last song you sang? It's About Damn Time by Lizzo... It's stuck in my head!
47: Favorite chat up line? Did you hurt your head when you fall of heaven? I find it so funny !
48: Have you ever used it? No but I think I would laugh so hard if I ever heard someone use it.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? I went at a restaurent with my best friend yesterday.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

July Wrap Up

  Books I’ve read  : 1.  Book Lovers  - Emily Henry  5 /5 2. A Not So Meet Cute - Meghan Quinn 5 /5 3. So Not Meant To Be - Meghan Quinn 4 /...