Sunday, June 26, 2022

The I Should Have Read That Book Tag

 Hey guys! I'm still doing pretty good with Tags on Sunday and this week is the I Should Have Read That book Tag... This should be good because I have an enormous TBR piles...

1. A book a certain friend is always telling you to read. One of my friend loved that book so much and always tells me to read it but I'm scared I won't like it!


2. A book that's been on your TBR forever and yet you still haven't picked up. I really need to read this one because it's been years!


3. A book in a series you've started, but haven't gotten round to finishing yet.


4. A classic you've always liked the sound of, but never actually read. I know I'm gonna love it but I still haven't read it...


5. A popular book that it seems everyone but you has read. Everybody has read that book and I still haven't...


6. A book that inspired a film/TV adaptation that you really love, but you just haven't read it yet. I loved that movie when I was a kid (I still do) and I still didn't read the book..


7. A book you see all over Tiktok but haven't picked up yet. I see this book everywhere! I plan on reading it soon because I just bought it when I did a little trip to Fredericton. I always spend too much on books when I go to Chapters...



No comments:

Post a Comment

July Wrap Up

  Books I’ve read  : 1.  Book Lovers  - Emily Henry  5 /5 2. A Not So Meet Cute - Meghan Quinn 5 /5 3. So Not Meant To Be - Meghan Quinn 4 /...