Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday #1

 



Originally created by The Broke & The Bookish. Now you can find it @ That Artsy Reader Girl.

Hey guys! I love doing list of everything so I am so excited to start doing the Top Ten Tuesday!! This is my first one and I'm so happy to do it! This one was harder than I thought tho haha so the first 4 books are books that I've read and the rest is books that I want to read. Enjoy it and let me know what time unit books I should read!

Books with a unit of time in the title 


 


 


 






11 comments:

  1. Great list! Welcome to TTT, and glad to see you join us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job with this week's topic. I don't know why I didn't even think to look at my TBR for it >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to TTT!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/06/07/top-ten-tuesday-371/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to TTT! It's such a fun meme to participate in. Some prompts are definitely harder than others. This one was tough for me until I realized I could use the search feature on Goodreads to search my TBR lists for the words I was looking for. After that it was MUCH easier. Ha ha.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I should've think of that it would've been much easier!

      Delete
  5. Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! Hope you enjoy joining this weekly meme. :) And thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland on this week. Glad you made time to visit.

    ReplyDelete

July Wrap Up

  Books I’ve read  : 1.  Book Lovers  - Emily Henry  5 /5 2. A Not So Meet Cute - Meghan Quinn 5 /5 3. So Not Meant To Be - Meghan Quinn 4 /...