Sunday, June 5, 2022

The Animal Crossing Book Tag

 Hey guys! I love seeing other people doing tags so I'm gonna do some too! And of course I'm gonna start with one that is about two things I love : books and Animal Crossing. you can find th original tag @ Bookish Things And Tea. I really enjoy playing that game when I have some free time so I'm really excited about this! Lets do it!

1. Gamecube - A classic that you want to read. For this one I have to admit that I had a lot of choices since I didn't read a lot of classic but I try to change that. I want to read 3 classic books this year and Pride And Prejudice is one of them.


2. Wild World - Your favorite second book in a series. This one is so easy... Of course it's ACOMAF!


3. New Leaf - The best new release you've recently read. I'm ashamed.. I was on a pretty big reading slump in the past 2-3 years so I'm in a phase that I try to read what's on my TBR and some of the books I've seen on Tiktok or Booktube soo my last favorite recent read is a book that was release a year ago haha...  


4. City Folk - Your favorite book in a large city. I love the Love & Hate Series by Ella Maise so for this one I'm going to pick To Hate Adam Connor. It's in Los Angeles/Hollywood.


5. Isabelle - A book that's been with you through thick and thin. Even tho I'm absolutely not a fan of J.K. Rowling as a person I can't help myself but to still love Harry Potter... so I think it's a good fit for this categorie. 


 6. Bells - A book that's rich with character. I have to go with The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo for this one... Evelyn is for sure gonna be one of my all time favorite character for a long time!


7. Pitfall - A book you wouldn't mind never seeing again. I remember back in the days when everybody was loving every book of John Green. I loved TFIOS but Paper Town didn't do it for me... So if I'm never seeing it again I'll be okay


8. Fossil - Your favorite history/historical fiction book. The first one that comes to my mind is Outlander. I loved the book but also really enjoy the series!








No comments:

Post a Comment

July Wrap Up

  Books I’ve read  : 1.  Book Lovers  - Emily Henry  5 /5 2. A Not So Meet Cute - Meghan Quinn 5 /5 3. So Not Meant To Be - Meghan Quinn 4 /...