Friday, June 3, 2022

20 Books of Summer 2022 Challenge!

 


This sound so fun! This is hosted by Cathy @ 746 Books

Choosing your list of books is half the fun, as is following along with everyone’s progress on this years new #20booksofsummer22 hashtag.

This year I am kicking off on Wednesday 1 June and finishing on Thursday 1 September. For the last THREE years I have completed my challenge, reading and reviewing all 20 books, so the pressure is well and truly on.

If you want to join in, just take the Books of Summer image, pick your own 10, 15 or 20 books you would like to read. Post the link to your choices in the comments below so I know that you are taking part. 

I’d love your support and do hope some of you will join in the summer reading fun! Who’s in?

I'm sorry I'm 3 days late but I still want to do it! It's eaay to pick 20 books that I want to read, but since I'm a mood reader it can be harder for me to stick to it. It will be nice for my TBR shelf if I could read all of them! I'll do my best! 

Here's my 20 Books of Summer 2022

 
 





 

 

 

 

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

July Wrap Up

  Books I’ve read  : 1.  Book Lovers  - Emily Henry  5 /5 2. A Not So Meet Cute - Meghan Quinn 5 /5 3. So Not Meant To Be - Meghan Quinn 4 /...