Sunday, June 12, 2022

OMG! That Song Book Tag

 Hey guys! I think I'll try to do one Tag per week because I love doing them! so for now I'm gonna do it every Sunday. This week is also a Tag that reunite two passion of mine which is books and music! I'm not sure who originally did this Tag... 

1. MY JAM : A song you hate to listen to no matter how many times you've heard it AND A book you'll never get sick of.

I could think of a lot a song for this one but I'm gonna go with Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls just because I don't think I ever skip it when it comes up in my car.

The first book that I think of is ACOTAR.. Not necessarily the first one but the series. It's soo good!

2. THROWBACK : A song that reminds you of the cringiest time in your life AND A book you read that you wouldn't like if you were to read it now.

The cringiest time of my life was probably around middle school and I loved Avril Lavigne so I'm gonna go with Don't Tell Me 

And for the book it probably be like Divergent. I don't think I'll like it that much if I reread it..

3. GETS ME : A song that is literally me AND A book that is me in a book form.

I'm automatically think of Happy by Pharrell Williams because I'm a positive person (or try to be) and I smile a lot. :)

I remember I related so much with Cath from Fangirl when I read it.. I really need to reread that one because I loved it so much!

4. WUT : A weird song that you liked anyway AND A unique book that stuck out to you for some reason.

Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65 is pretty wierd but so catchy! I still know the lyrics by heart and can't help but to sing when I listen to it!

First thing that come to my mind when I think of unique book is Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma.. I,ve never read another book with that topic.. It's not an easy read and is not for everybody but I didn't expect to like the characters so much!

5. LET'S GO : Pick your best pump up song AND A book that inspire you.

If I want to have a boost of energy and be instantly happy I just have to play this song.. I also need to start every roadtrip with it with the music up and me singing like a crazy person...

I wanted to pick a realistic book about body positivity and I choose The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli. I just love this book!

6. CHILL : Your best relaxing song AND A book you'd curl up with on a rainy day.

I'll go with Put a Little Love On Me by Niall Horan because I think is voice is relaxing

On a rainy day I feel I need some romance so I'm going to pick the Bridgerton Series because they bring you to a completely different era. 

7. ADDICTING : A guilty pleasure song AND A guilty pleasure book

My guilty pleasure have to be a Spice Girls song or a Britney Spears... I'm gonna go with this one because I always do the little choreography...

It has to be Twilight . I can't help but still love it!

8. NOSTALGIA : A throwback song you look back on fondly AND A book you read and loved when you were young.

I don't know why but I immediately thought of this song. I loved it when I was young and still like to sing it now! 

I remember going to the library whit my mom and picking that book and be so proud of myself when I finished it because it was the biggest book I had read. I loved it back then. I should really think of buying the series and reread it because I don't remember much of the story...

9. REPLAY : A recent song that you have on repeat AND A recent favorite book

I have a lot of them on repeat but I'll choose Complete Mess by 5SOS


I loved The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas. It's a cute and funny love story! I'm a sucker for those type of books


No comments:

Post a Comment

July Wrap Up

  Books I’ve read  : 1.  Book Lovers  - Emily Henry  5 /5 2. A Not So Meet Cute - Meghan Quinn 5 /5 3. So Not Meant To Be - Meghan Quinn 4 /...