Thursday, June 16, 2022

2021 Goodreads Romance Nominees Challenge

Hey guys! I feel like doing challenges help me to be motivated. I don't know if this one exist but I saw the list of Goodreads romance nominees of 2021 and I thought that it would be fun to try and read all of them. Romance is my favorite genre so I can't wait to read all of those beautiful 20 books (I already read 4 of them). It will also keep me up to date with the books that are trending! I think I might even start doing that each year and maybe do the past one if I can finish this one... I'll put all the books on the list here and I'll be updating it on my challenge page! 

Tell me which one of them I should be reading next!

 

  

 

        

       

 

  

  

  

  














No comments:

Post a Comment

July Wrap Up

  Books I’ve read  : 1.  Book Lovers  - Emily Henry  5 /5 2. A Not So Meet Cute - Meghan Quinn 5 /5 3. So Not Meant To Be - Meghan Quinn 4 /...